- Measurement device / PC connection via USB cable.
- Inspection light as standard with1 LED (EyeRay®).
- Weight balance with tried and tested roller springs.
- Measurement system by Sylvac of Switzerland.
- Standard spindle, patented needle bearing.
- Ergonomically positioned hand wheels for fine adjustment.
- Simple table as part of the device.
All PWB products are developed and manufactured in-house. Over 90% of our production is exported worldwide. Manufacturing is performed by skilled personnel on modern CNC machining cells.
- Sort by Date
The TOOL MASTER Quadra is the compact tool presetting device directly for production. Technical data
The TOOL MASTER 5 is a universal tool presetting device used directly in production for large tools. Technical data
- 12 V supply voltage for control of the fine adjustment and the pneumatics for the spindles
- Motorised axles
- Air control unit
- Standard spindle: needle bearing, KV spindle optional
- Ergonomically positioned joystick for fine adjustment
- Selective axle clamping
- A tool cabinet is also optionally available
Tool Master Lite is a simple and user friendly presetter for machining wood, metal and glass. TECHNICAL DATA Location in production: Workbench Measuring range: 250 / 0 ….300 Axis fixation: Mechanics Fine adjustment: In the X-axis Tool mounting: Needle bearing SK 50 Measuring method: Measuring probe Dimensions: 420 x 150 x 590 mm / 23 kg Power supply: Battery (type AA)
The TOOL MASTER Octa2 is a universal tool presetting device used directly in production. Technical data
- Measurement system Sylvac from Switzerland
- Air control unit integrated in the unit
- Selective axle clamping
- Standard spindle with needle bearings, KV spindle optional
- Ergonomically positioned hand wheels for fine adjustment
- The INA guides (Schaeffler Group) guarantee precision at the highest level
- LED ring light ensures trouble-free inspection
- The holder for camera and lighting is available in four sizes for measurement field variation
PWB Tool Boy – simple and reliable. More than 20,000 units sold are proof of the ingenious concept. No more uncertainty when working on a tool. Your advantage Thanks to the modular structure, changing from one tool holder system to another is easy. All you need is the base unit. Technology The TOOL BOY, a versatile and reliable fitting clamp for tools with different holders. Accident-free and ergonomic fitting without re-tooling. Indexable 8 x 45°. Technical data
- Exchangeable tool holders
- 8 x 45° indexeable, assembly of toolswithout resetting
- Accident-proof assembly of cutting tools.
- Better protection of tools thanks to Delrin inserts.
- Little effort due to optimum ergonomics